Friday, September 11, 2015

minecraft the herobrine battle

       


I was in the middle of the forest unarmed with mobs surrounding me and I had no way of defending myself or to kill them, so I ran, I ran through a gap of the zombies and spiders but there was a herobrine not far behind me.  I ran and I ran but a lake was in front of me and I had no way of escaping unless I SPLASH!!! I jumped into the ice cold water and I saw a small light about ten meters away, it was my secret base.  ten seconds later I was inside my base.  how I built my base: what I did is I went to the bottom of the lake and made a big hole and put signs around the small hole that I use to get in so the water wouldn't spill into my base, and I put some beds and a crafting tables and also a chest in there.  anyway back to the story, I went into my chest and got some diamond armour and weapons to defend myself but that didn't do much.  the herobrine has certain abilities and those abilities are flying, being able to explode things and also they can delete anything in your hotbar and in your inventory.
 I didn't see it coming but the herobrine exploded my base, my chest and everything in it, I thought I was going to have to swim but the herobrine had drained out the lake so I ran.  I got a horse and I started galloping but I was riding bareback and the horse wasn’t tame, he flicked up his back legs and flicked me onto the ground.  I did a safety roll so I didn't break anything, I ran a little longer and found a herobrine resistant block and built a small box around me.  he couldn't get through and it gave out a blast that would kill him and it worked, but I had other problems.  after the block sent out the blast it dissolves and disappears, mobs were surrounding me again and I had to fight them off and I dont usually survive it but I had enchanted diamond armour which is enchanted to level 100 and that is the highest enchantment.


 I fought off about fifty mobs and only lost 3 hearts of health.  there was six pig zombies and they had enchanted golden swords to level fifty when they attack they make you lose six hearts of health but it halves that and when I get hit by normal mobs I don't lose any.  I fought all of them off of me and then it tuned to day and I could get all my resources together including a golden apple.  I went into a village and traded some apples for some gold and I made a golden apple with the apples and the gold.  after that I swapped a diamond helmet for an enchantment table and enchanted my golden apple and I came out with a enchanted golden apple, I made a new helmet and enchanted it.  I was ready for action.  when it turned to night again I summoned the herobrine and I fought him and I was at half a heart and I ate my golden apple and it regenerated all my health and I beat him.  the reason I spawned him in is so I could get the boots of despair, what the boots of despair do is when you go near any mobs they set on fire and float up in the air and then it kills them.  I had done it I could walk around and kill all the mobs I was in a fifteen block range of me.  I was complete.


the end


by luke worthington      

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment