Tuesday, March 10, 2015

the bad happening

the bad happening

I was speeding down my dads driveway with my heelys on, and I saw a big rock just sitting there in the middle of the driveway.  I saw it coming, I went flying through the air and there was a trailer in front of me I started to fall and fall and, smash I hit the trailer and… “AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screeched  “DAAAAAAAAD!!!” Dad came sprinting down the stairs down onto the driveway and he yelled “what the heck happened?” I had cut my head open.

It was pouring with blood , the blood was streaming over my eyes and nose and dripping off my chin, it was as thick as dried paint in a bucket.  It was all over the ground and running down into the drain, by then I was just weeping in my dads arms.  We stitched the wound up with butterfly stitches  and then put a special dressing on it to stop it from bleeding.  I still have the scar now, The incident happened three years ago and I look like harry potter.     

the end by luke worthington

No comments:

Post a Comment